ICDL training is the world’s leading computer skills certification. To date more than 14 million people have engaged with the ICDL program, in over 100 countries, through our network of over 24,000 ICDL Accredited Test Centers (ATCs).
ICDL enables you to develop and certify your computer skills in the subject areas of your choosing and to the level that you need – either for work, or for day-to-day life. Through the ICDL certifications you can now validate skills you need for your own educational and professional journey.
This module lays out important principles and skills related to digital marketing fundamentals. Upon completion of this module, the applicant can:
- Understand the main digital marketing principles, including rewards, drawbacks and preparation.
- Understand different web presence choices and how to choose correct search engine optimization keywords.
- Recognize multiple channels for social media, and set up and use similar platforms.
- Understand how successful management of social media aids in promotion and lead generation.
- Using a scheduling service for social media to plan updates and set up alerts.
- Understand the many web marketing and advertisement options, including search engines, e-mail and mobile marketing.
- Understand and use analytics software for campaign tracking and optimization.
Skills that will be gained
Excellist Education Center
Amber Gem Tower (Free Zone Building), Mezzanine Floor, M03
Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Street, P.O. Box 4196, Ajman, UAE.