GED – General Educational Development Certificate
The GED or High School Equivalency Certificate shows that you have a level of knowledge equivalent to a high school graduate.
The General Educational Development ( GED ) tests are a group of four subject tests i.e Math, Science, History and Language Arts
GED test is designed for those who do not complete high school, or who do not meet requirements for high school diploma, the opportunity to earn their high school equivalency credential, also called a high school equivalency development or general equivalency diploma.
Our program is designed to help students improve their math and language arts skills in preparation for the GED test. We are committed to teaching to each student rather than using the “one room schoolhouse” approach used by many other programs.
- Classroom instruction in Math, Science, History and Language Arts
- Small class sizes ensure individualized attention
- Preparation for the GED test
- Preparation for college entrance exams or workplace aptitude tests
- College enrollment information and assistance
- Academic advising
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills to improve workplace success
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes