English pre-intermediate level
Our General English course is a semi-intensive programme that allows you to balance classroom tuition with structured study and free time activities. You will improve your English language ability at a speed you feel comfortable with, while having time to enjoy your destination.
This course is available at all levels from Elementary to Advanced and you will be placed in a class which is suitable for your level.
The course focuses on the four main aspects of language: reading, writing, listening and speaking. You’ll also learn vocabulary and grammar, and how to speak in formal and informal discussions and strategies.
The pre-intermediate level of the English Language is designed to develop the students’ ability to handle oral and written communication skills. It continues to develop core skills in listening, reading, and speaking, and introduces writing, grammar and vocabulary development in an academic context. Students entering at this level can usually deal with simple situations but need to develop all language areas and skills.
- Identify language associated with everyday situations, such as studying, shopping, and talking about time and schedules.
- Develop confidence in key language items useful in a range of different scenarios.
- Apply language skills for everyday conversations.
- Demonstrate understanding of relevant language that can help the learner progress along the path to studying at a university or at any workplace.
- Read and understand texts on familiar situation.
- Write short essays and letters
- Couse structured in Grammar and Practice Packs with everything needed to improve English.
- Video lectures explaining the grammar topics in a very easy to understand way.
- Listening tracks in different accents and short videos for better comprehension.
- Improve your reading, pronunciation, spelling, and increase vocabulary.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
This course is oriented to students who want to improve their English from a beginner level to the next level.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes