Academic Counselors Required
The academic counselor is responsible for assisting students in identifying and reaching academic goals.
- Create an academic action plan for each student on caseload.
- Meet with grade team leaders to review students’ academic progress
- Refer students for services such as tutoring as needed.
- Meet with students individually to help them overcome barriers to academic achievement
- Make monthly calls to parents to discuss academic progress of student as well as to inform of helpful resources
- Track academic data for students and input into data system.
- Conduct activities and programming to help students improve academic skills
- Attend weekly Staff meetings; and provide updates to colleagues regarding the college going process for the program
- Conduct workshops for students to help them strengthen study skills and
- Schedule enrichment trips for students
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least one year of experience providing counseling or instruction to high school students
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Please send us your CV’s to email@example.com